RE: [xsl] TD and input box values in XSL.

Subject: RE: [xsl] TD and input box values in XSL.
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:11:23 -0500

Adam,

At 03:32 AM 2/24/2005, Joe wrote:
I don't see this being an XSL question. You just need an event handler on the table that retrieves the element of the row clicked and parses out the data using the DOM, before entering it into the input box.

Exactly. Running this process on the client it's a Javascript-only question. You might be able to handle it on the XSLT level, but in that case you wouldn't be querying the TD in the result, but simply reiterating whatever your XSLT does to get that value in the first place.

Cheers,
Wendell

"Thus I make my own use of the telegraph, without consulting
the directors, like the sparrows, which I perceive use it
extensively for a perch." -- Thoreau