RE: [xsl] Result still indented despite indent="no"

Subject: RE: [xsl] Result still indented despite indent="no"
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:15:56 -0800 (PST)

As a final note to this thread(you may respond if you
wish!), I'll say (in response to David's comment
earlier).. David said, it may be difficult commercial
decision for Microsoft to solve this bug in future
versions of IE. As MS has to ensure backward
compatibility also.

If we see Windows.. Windows XP/2000 are 32-bit OS. But
they are able to run old 16-bit Windows programs, and
also DOS programs. If MS can do it for Windows, they
can easily do it for XML support in IE.

Regards,
Mukul