Re: [xsl] Muenchian grouping

Subject: Re: [xsl] Muenchian grouping
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:46:21 GMT

> But we cannot undermine the importance of Muenchian grouping.

Oh I didn't mean to undermine that.
In fact I was one of the first to see that: SM mailed me (and MK I think,
can't remember) outlining his idea to use keys for grouping just shortly before he
mailed it to this list. One of the things that finally weaned me off xt
(which didn't support keys)

ah found SM's mail (Fri, 5 May 2000, originally sent to Michael Kay then
forwarded by Steve to me as well)

Not sure I should post other people's mail though, although an interesting
historical record:-)

Here's Steve's public posting a few days later

http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200005/msg00270.html

David

http://www.star.net.uk