Re: [xsl] Javascript variable to XSL variable

Subject: Re: [xsl] Javascript variable to XSL variable
From: Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:41:46 +0100

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:16:25 -0800, Robert Koberg wrote:

> Well, you can't communicate the onchange event to the transformation.
> You have to use javascript to communicate and setup another
> transformation. Hopefully what I wrote above makes sense.

Yes, sure it makes sense. And thanks for your ideas...

I tried to display some code and variables by using javascript, but it
does not work: "document.write" shows the content in another new
window.

Anyway, I hope my hosting supports some functions* to get the value of
the Javascript generated variable, the fastest way to proceed in this
case.

* http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=31449&seqNum=5

Thank you all for your comments. I will keep reading the list.

:-)