AW: [xsl] Closing and reopening hierarchically structured elements

Subject: AW: [xsl] Closing and reopening hierarchically structured elements
From: "Huditsch Roman" <Roman.Huditsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:51:13 +0100

Hi David,

That is exactly what I want to do.

Unfortunately my first transformation puts the table into a deeper hierarchy
depending where it occurs in my source document.
So I need to perform a second step putting it directly under fo:flow.
I jsut have to figure out how to do this since the order of outputted text
should stay the same...

wbr,
Roman