Re: [xsl] Still Testing!!

Subject: Re: [xsl] Still Testing!!
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:25:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi Adam,
  For your problem, how the xsl:if test will look
like, will depend on, what is the context node..?

Here is an example -
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

<xsl:output method="text" />

<xsl:template match="tree_node[@id = '8']">
 <xsl:if test="parent::tree_node[@id = '7']">
   yes
 </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

The above template rule will execute for node ->
tree_node with id = 8. The xsl:if test will evaluate
to true, because node's parent is tree_node with id =
7.

Regards,
Mukul