Re: [xsl] Using XML/XSLT for forms in .Net

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using XML/XSLT for forms in .Net
From: Julian Voelcker <asp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:35:05 GMT

Hi Pieter,

> Great info about XAML and MyXAML, thanx

I have used it for an app where we regularly needed to update the
structure of a form and the code behind it, used MyXAML file with form
structure and processing code in it and then provided updates across
the web.

Would be great for web forms that could be just added as and when
required to a CMS.

> dynamically updating web.config for example

Interesting - I have been looking at that, surely there is an issue
with the app picking up the changes in the web config - do you need to
restart it?
--
Cheers,

Julian Voelcker