[xsl] xalan-c api, , and paths

Subject: [xsl] xalan-c api, <xsl:include>, <xsl:document> and paths
From: Dusan Zatkovsky <zatkovsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:37:52 +0100

Hi.

I am using Xalan-C C API to transform some document. Now I wan't to make a
simple icp-ip machine, which will obtain some xml and xsl documents in simple
message, stores it on disk and calls transform() function.

But when stylesheet uses <xsl:include> and <xsl:document> functions, there is
a problem, how to set working directory path for Xalan::transform().

Is it possible to change working directory for xalan::transform() method and
use relative paths for xml and xsl file?

Thanks.

--

Sincerely,
Dusan Zatkovsky