[xsl] xalan-j - outputing html and xml from the same transform

Subject: [xsl] xalan-j - outputing html and xml from the same transform
From: "Jaques, Yves (FIDI)" <Yves.Jaques@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:32:17 +0100

Is there some clever workaround for the fact that xalan:redirect extension
function does not support changing the output type?

What I'm trying to do is write a transform in a variable and then output it
to the console as html,

and to a file on the server as XHTML,

so that next time, I can just do a copy-of of my XHTML file instead of
retransforming the source file.

Don't tell me to switch parsers!

Yves Jaques
Information Officer     FIDI
FIDI - room F-320
United Nations Food and Agriculture Organisation
viale delle Terme di Caracalla - 00100 Roma - ITALIA
yves.jaques@xxxxxxx
tel. : (39) 0657056058        fax.: (39) 0657052476
Please visit our web site at:
HTTP://WWW.FAO.ORG/FI