[xsl] Re: FO questions

Subject: [xsl] Re: FO questions
From: senetex@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:33:29 +0100

Zitat von Jim Melton <jim.melton@xxxxxxx>:

> It is definitely possible to put an fo:table inside another fo:table.

That's good!

> I don't use FOP (I use RenderX's XEP), but I would assume, based on your
> experience, that fo:table-footer is not supported by that particular
> version of FOP.

Thats's bad! Hope there is a solution for this problem. I really do not want to
change the processor because of the long time i worked with! Besides that I need
an open source processor because my project is embedded into a java application.

> No time to think about this...sorry.

No problem, I think there should be someone else who can help, hopefully ;)

> Your English is much better than my German!

Thanks! This is a good opportunity to practise my English for my A - level ;)

> Hope this helps,
>     Jim

Sure, thanks ;)
Greeting SeNeTeX