[xsl] Dynamic image and text alignment

Subject: [xsl] Dynamic image and text alignment
From: "Tiffany Blake" <Tiffany_Blake@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 13:53:15 -0800

i am trying to control the image and text alignment in my presentation
dynamically based on the user choice input.  the trick is to allow multiple
variations of image/text presentation on one page.

Page example:

paragraph 1 (user choice creates flag = left-right <xsl:if
test="body_image_placement='left-right'">)

	image flush left
	text right aligned to image

paragraph 2 (user choice creates flag = top-bottom <xsl:if
test="body_image_placement='top-bottom'">)

	image above text
	text below image

paragraph 3 (user choice creates flag = top-bottom <xsl:if
test="body_image_placement='top-bottom'">)

	no image
	text flush left

Rendered page:

paragraph 1		X	this is the text that appears
				right aligned to image

paragraph 2		X

			this is the text that appears below the
			image

paragraph 3		this is the text that apppears with no image

any suggestions?
tiffany_blake@xxxxxxx