[xsl] XSL Transformation!!

Subject: [xsl] XSL Transformation!!
From: "Kalkunda, Venkat" <Kalkunda.Venkat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 12:43:00 -0600

I am working on a J2EE project. that needs some XSL transformation and I am
stuck with an issue that how much ever I try am not able to resolve. Anybody
with any suggestions or solutions will be greatly appreciated.

<Risk RepeatDet="SeqNumber='1'">
                 <SeqNumber>1</SeqNumber>
                 <ExistingProductType CtlType="5" QID="1597">Disability
Income</ExistingProductType>
                 <ExistingPolNumber CtlType="7"
QID="1597">456464765</ExistingPolNumber>
                 <ExistingInsuranceAmt CtlType="7"
QID="1597">8000</ExistingInsuranceAmt>
                 <ExistingInsuranceName CtlType="7"
QID="1597">ING</ExistingInsuranceName>
                 <ExistingInsurancePending CtlType="10"
QID="1597">Yes</ExistingInsurancePending>
                 <ExistingInsuranceEP CtlType="5" QID="1597">60
day</ExistingInsuranceEP>
                 <ExistingInsuranceInd CtlType="10"
QID="1597">No</ExistingInsuranceInd>
                 <ExistingInsuranceBP CtlType="5" QID="1597">To Age
65</ExistingInsuranceBP>
                 <ReplacementType CtlType="10"
QID="1597">Yes</ReplacementType>
               </Risk>
               <Risk RepeatDet="SeqNumber='2'">
                 <SeqNumber>2</SeqNumber>
                 <ExistingInsuranceInd CtlType="10"
QID="1597">Yes</ExistingInsuranceInd>
                 <ExistingInsuranceAmt CtlType="7"
QID="1597">9000</ExistingInsuranceAmt>
                 <ExistingInsurancePending CtlType="10"
QID="1597">No</ExistingInsurancePending>
                 <ExistingInsuranceBP CtlType="5" QID="1597">To Age
67</ExistingInsuranceBP>
                 <ExistingInsuranceEP CtlType="5" QID="1597">90
day</ExistingInsuranceEP>
                 <ExistingPolNumber CtlType="7"
QID="1597">48979</ExistingPolNumber>
                 <ExistingProductType CtlType="5" QID="1597">Overhead
Expense</ExistingProductType>
                 <ExistingInsurancePaidBy CtlType="1"
QID="1597">E</ExistingInsurancePaidBy>
                 <ExistingInsuranceName CtlType="7" QID="1597">Blue Cross Blue
Shield</ExistingInsuranceName>
                 <ReplacementType CtlType="10"
QID="1597">No</ReplacementType>
               </Risk>
               <Risk RepeatDet="SeqNumber='3'">
                 <SeqNumber>3</SeqNumber>
                 <ExistingInsuranceInd CtlType="10"
QID="1597">No</ExistingInsuranceInd>
                 <ExistingInsuranceAmt CtlType="7"
QID="1597">54354</ExistingInsuranceAmt>
                 <ExistingInsurancePending CtlType="10"
QID="1597">No</ExistingInsurancePending>
                 <ExistingInsuranceBP CtlType="5" QID="1597">To Age
67</ExistingInsuranceBP>
                 <ExistingInsuranceEP CtlType="5" QID="1597">60
day</ExistingInsuranceEP>
                 <ExistingPolNumber CtlType="7"
QID="1597">54545</ExistingPolNumber>
                 <ExistingProductType CtlType="5" QID="1597">Overhead
Expense</ExistingProductType>
                 <ExistingInsurancePaidBy CtlType="1"
QID="1597">E</ExistingInsurancePaidBy>
                 <ExistingInsuranceName CtlType="7" QID="1597">United Health
Care</ExistingInsuranceName>
                 <ReplacementType CtlType="10"
QID="1597">No</ReplacementType>
               </Risk>

I have a segment of the XML which i need to transform. From each <Risk> that
contains the attribute <RepeatDet>
I need to pull out the other elements within the <Risk> node and transform to
a format as below

<field name=ExistingInsuranceName1>
	<value>ING</value>
</field>

In this way, I have to transform all the elements within the <Risk> Node, as
long as <Risk> nodes with attribute <RepeatDet> is present. There are other
<Risk> nodes in the complete XML file but with out the attribute<RepeatDet>.
Can somebody please help me, as to how to do this. I have used the
<xsl:for-each> but it is creating different elements for all the <Risk> nodes
but its putting the same values each time.

Thank You
Kalkunda Venkat
515 362 0241
x-20241

-----Message Disclaimer-----

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
reply email to Connect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and delete or destroy all copies of
the original message and attachments thereto. Email sent to or from the
Principal Financial Group or any of its member companies may be retained
as required by law or regulation.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an Electronic signature
for purposes of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) or the
Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("E-Sign")
unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.