[xsl] Translating roman numerals into integers with XSLT 2.0

Subject: [xsl] Translating roman numerals into integers with XSLT 2.0
From: "Huditsch Roman" <Roman.Huditsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:19:56 +0100

Hi again,

Sorry, for bothering you a second time today,
but I was wondering if there is a more or less simple way
of translating roman numerals into intergers with XSLT 2.0.

Or do I have to use the standard method for doing this
describes in the "XSLT Cookbook" by Sal Mangano?

Would be nice if format-number() or anything similar would allow
me to o this...

Thank you very much for your patience.

wbr,
Roman