Re: [xsl] Space after tag in text output

Subject: Re: [xsl] Space after <a> tag in text output
From: Geert Josten <Geert.Josten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:55:31 +0100

Who was talking about optional?

It was the "some" I was responding to:-)

Err, as far as I know, the word 'some' was in a different sentence than the remark about indentation. How did they connect in your mind??? ;)

Should or do? ;-)

I don't know of any systems that don't follow this rule, but formally if they don't follow age rule they are not XSLT systems so even if one exists my comment is still true...

No very useful to argue what are and what aren't XSLT systems. I prefer talking about compliancy, rather than talking in terms of black and white. The choice what system to use is most often out of my hands...

Are you saying there is a system that defaults to "yes" on XML output?

No, not that I am aware of, but never have tested it anyhow..

Grtz,
Geert