AW: [xsl] XSLT documentation extracxtion tool

Subject: AW: [xsl] XSLT documentation extracxtion tool
From: "Huditsch Roman" <Roman.Huditsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:56:34 +0100

Hi,

Have you tried XSLDoc[1] yet?
I downloaded it a week ago and found that it is very easy
to adapt to my requirements since the main part of the
layouting process is described in XSLT.
Reading your requirements I think that XSLDoc may be
exactly what you're searching for (documenting multiple XSL files,
Javadoc style, HTML output,...)

HTH.

wbr,
Roman