RE: [xsl] Grouping by key

Subject: RE: [xsl] Grouping by key
From: Osman Çınar Eren <Cinar.Eren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:59:54 +0200

hi,

i wrote all of my code in another topic 'understanding key usage'.
i reimplemented my problematic solution using a template:

<xsl:template name="kumdoviz">
<xsl:param name="mydovizler" />
<!--<xsl:for-each select="$mydovizler[key='USD']">-->
<xsl:for-each select="$mydovizler[generate-id(.) =
generate-id(key('dkey',key)[1])]">
<!--<xsl:for-each select="value[generate-id()=
generate-id(key('categorise',usthesapkodu)[1])]">-->
 	<fo:table-row>
        <fo:table-cell>
		<fo:block text-align="right" font-size="8pt" >
		[DDD] <xsl:value-of select="value/doviz-adi"/>
		</fo:block>
	</fo:table-cell>
        </fo:table-row>
</xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template>

i want the template to group all of dovizler nodes under $mydovizler according
to their 'key' values. but it gives a strange result. do you need that strange
results?

regards