RE: [xsl] Netscape7 and embedded javascript in xsl stylesheet

Subject: RE: [xsl] Netscape7 and embedded javascript in xsl stylesheet
From: Bryan Rasmussen <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 14:30:25 +0100

--
Bryan Rasmussen

> Hi,
>
> > I have an xsl stylesheet that builds an html page with a simple
> > expanding/collapsing tree from some xml data. I can get it to
> > work fine in
> > IE6, but the javascript <SCRIPT> tags that link to external
> > .js files seem
> > to cause a problem in Netscape 7.  I get javascript errors
> > that particular
> > functions don't exist.

have you checked that your output html is actually the same as the html you say
works? anyway one thing you should check is that the script tags aren't empty
tags in the output, you want

<script src="some.js">
</script>
not <script src="some.js"/>

there can be any number of other html errors that could be leading to problems.
check your output.