Re: [xsl] Re: [xslt transform & grouping] Using the Muenchian Method?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: [xslt transform & grouping] Using the Muenchian Method?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:57:09 +0100

  How can I implement filtering for two keywords, that is display all that
  have either "food" or "drink".

as I said. you need to make $info have a node set consisting of nodes
with values
 food and drink

You may be able to pass in a node set directly from your API
(you can in msxml, passing in a dom node list if I recall)

Otherwise you'll have to generate the nodeset from a result tree
fragment or an external document inside a stylesheet you could do it
using xx:node-set or document('') eg

<xsl:variable name="info">
<x>food</x>
<x>drink</x>
</xsl:variable>

<xsl:variable name="info-nodeset"
select="document('')/*/xsl:variable[@name='info']"/>

then $info-nodeset is a node set of two nodes with values food and drink
and

@filter=$info-nodeset
will therefore be true if filter attribute is food or drink and false
otherwise.

David

http://www.star.net.uk