Re: [xsl] Re: [xslt transform & grouping] Using the Muenchian Method?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: [xslt transform & grouping] Using the Muenchian Method?
From: "Michael PG" <xrow@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 12:24:59 +0000

Hi,

I figured out something:

I tried to use other namespace in XSLT file.

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl"/>

Now, I don't get the same error.
So I must be able to configure the processor in the XSLT Namespace or something.

I am using version 3.0 by default in IE.

Check this article:

http://www.perfectxml.com/articles/xml/XSLTInMSXML.asp

--Michael