Re: [xsl] xslt 2.0 and alternatives?

Subject: Re: [xsl] xslt 2.0 and alternatives?
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 01:35:41 -0700

Oracle is working on an implementation.

Marcus Andersson wrote:
Oleg Tkachenko wrote:

Hello!

Btw, as a matter of interest, I recently started another open source XSLT 2.0 project - XQP (http://sourceforge.net/projects/xqp). The goal is to develop free XPath 2.0, XQuery 1.0 and XSLT 2.0 processor for the .NET platform. The project is on a very early stage, we are gathering team and making some preliminary setup and design. Those interested to participate - welcome.

This sort of answers my previous question. Any more projects that is *not* based on the .Net platform?

/Marcus