Re: [xsl] limit number of row return by xslt

Subject: Re: [xsl] limit number of row return by xslt
From: Tham Tinh <khautinh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:36:55 -0700 (PDT)

I am sorry that I am lost in your codes.  My question
is how can I make your xslt code work with my sample
xml data which I posted in the email.

What I have tried your code was that I put the
following line into xml file
<?xml:stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="wmsrpt.xslt"?>
and open the xml file in IE and it gave me error.
"The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please
correct the error and then click the Refresh button,
or try again later.

System does not support the specified encoding. "

I guess that I don't have a special tool which you
called Saxon.

Thanks

=====
"It is essential to know that to be a happy person, a happy family, a happy society, it is very crucial to have a good heart, that is very crucial,"
Dalai Lama