RE: [xsl] Non English characters in attribute values

Subject: RE: [xsl] Non English characters in attribute values
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:23:46 +0100

HTML specifies that URLs appearing in attribute values such as "href" should
be escaped this way. However, it is known that browsers don't always support
this when the URLs are interpreted client-side. For this reason XSLT 2.0
allows you to suppress this escaping with the xsl:output parameter
escape-uri-attributes="no".

Michael Kay

(apologies in advance if this goes out multiple times. My ISP thinks they
have cured the problem, but who knows?)