RE: [xsl] performance issues and selecting

Subject: RE: [xsl] performance issues and selecting
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:14:58 +0100

This sort of thing is very dependent on the product you are using. My first
guess is that the version that uses a union operation is more likely to
require a sort, and therefore likely to be slower. On the other hand, it may
avoid searching large parts of the subtree underneath $source - I don't
know. You really can't tell without making measurements.

Michael Kay