Re: [xsl] Creating a whitespace for web page

Subject: Re: [xsl] Creating a whitespace for web page
From: Josh Canfield <joshcanfield@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:04:15 -0700

Most likely you are seeing garbage characters because your stylesheet
is outputting the characters in UTF-8 and your client is reading them
in some other encoding.

You can either change your output encoding using xsl:output, or make
sure that a proper META element is being generated in your output with
your encoding (your processor should do this if you are using
<xsl:output method="html"/>

Josh