[xsl] Weird Problem

Subject: [xsl] Weird Problem
From: "john lee" <excel_man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:44:12 +0000

Hi All,

I encountered a strange problem. I use Xselerator to merge my xml and xsl, and it generated HTML successfully, but when I use coldfusion to merge the report, it generated a java.lang.null Exception Error.

After looking deeply into the problem, I found out this line is what caused it bomb:

<xsl:key name="keyAccount" match="Results/XML_Report/Subject/Trades/Record" use="Account_Type" />

<xsl:for-each select="//Record[generate-id(.) = generate-id(key('keyAccount', Account_Type)[1])]"> --> This line caused it to bomb

Anybody knows why xselerator can run it without any problem, but generates an error in Coldfusion?
Are there any alternative to do the grouping ?

Any idea will be appreciated, Thanks

Cezar