Re: [xsl] Omit Data While Using Copy

Subject: Re: [xsl] Omit Data While Using Copy
From: "Trevor Majic" <majic87@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:59:08 -0500

In the end, I ended up not using Copy after all. Although I could display all of the data (but still exclude the <titel> data), I ran into trouble trying to get the data to display in a list type format. I was able to get the page to display correctly with:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' ?>

<xsl:template match="kapitel">

<h2><xsl:value-of select="titel"/></h2>

<xsl:for-each select="hanvisning">

select="substring-before(substring-after(@from,'('),')')"/>.xml</xsl:attribute><xsl:value-of

select="node()"/></a></br>

</xsl:for-each>

 </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

I suspect this wasn't the best way to accomplish this, but it does work. Since I am just starting to use xsl, I'd prefer to learn to do things the correct way, rather than modifying code to make it do what I need it to.

Any suggestions to improve this code would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again to all those who helped.

Trevor
P.S.
Hopefully, it won't be long before I am able to offer some help to others! :)

MSN. Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling get-togethers. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.