[xsl] Uri resolver in Saxon 8

Subject: [xsl] Uri resolver in Saxon 8
From: Marcus Andersson <marcus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 23:18:58 +0200

I'm trying to import a stylesheet from another stylesheet with Saxon 8 from a servlet running in Tomcat and I'm using dom4j for the documents. I am using TransformerFactory.newTemplates(xslSource).

How do I need to set it up to make the resolver resolve relative urls (<xsl:import href="common.xsl"/> where common.xsl resides in the same dir as the importing xsl)? The same happens when I use include.

When I do according to the above I get the following in the log:
Error at xsl:import on line -1 of :
  java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\WINDOWS\system32\common.xsl (The system cannot find the
  file specified)

So, what should I do to make my setup work? I have obviously made an error somewhere. Does it depend on how I create my javax.xml.transform.Source for the XSL? Or do I really have to implement a custom URIResolver for this, what I believe, pretty common case?

/Marcus