Re: [xsl] Transforming XML to XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] Transforming XML to XML
From: Josh Canfield <joshcanfield@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:51:29 -0700

You have no template defined to handle the Data node, so it is being
processed by the built-in templates, which results in the text value
of car nodes being output. If you want a copy of the Data node, then
use xsl:copy-of

<xsl:template match="/">
  <xsl:copy-of select="Data"/>
</xsl:template>

or define a template to handle the Data nodes

<xsl:template match="Data">
<!-- do something -->
</xsl:template>

Hope that helps,