Re: [xsl] XSL Problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL Problem
From: Josh Canfield <joshcanfield@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:46:57 -0700

It looks like you may have been generating the id for the
AdditionalInterestInfo node and then comparing with the id generated
for the NatureInterestCd nodes. Here is some code that works using the
generate-id method. Someone else may come up with something better,
but this works as I understand the problem.

<xsl:template match="/">
  <xsl:variable name="first-lien-id"
select="generate-id((PersAutoInsurance/PersVeh/AdditionalInterest/AdditionalInterestInfo[NatureInterestCd

  <xsl:for-each select="
PersAutoInsurance/PersVeh/AdditionalInterest/AdditionalInterestInfo[NatureInterestCd
= 'LIEN' and not(generate-id(.) = $first-lien-id)]">
    <xsl:copy-of select="."/>
  </xsl:for-each>

  </xsl:template>

Hope this helps,