Re: [xsl] XSL Contextual formatting of links

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL Contextual formatting of links
From: "cking" <cking@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:47:28 +0200

Hi Paul,

in your content.xsl (line 63, inside <xsl:for-each select="description/list/item">):

This will add a <p> paragraph, with (first) the value of the node, and (then) the link.
Regardless of the order in which they appear.

I would try something like:

    <xsl:apply-templates select="link | text()"/>

with an extra template for "text()":

  <xsl:template match="text()">
    <xsl:value-of select="."/>
  </xsl:template>

(maybe you'll need some similar modifications in some other places, too:
there are many select="node()" in the stylesheet)

HTH?
Anton Triest

From: "Paul Hiles"