RE: [xsl] Removing empty namespace definition from an element

Subject: RE: [xsl] Removing empty namespace definition from an element
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:50:45 +0100

The basic message with problems like this is to make sure that your elements
are in the right namespace; if they are, the namespace declarations will
look after themselves. You have the unwanted namespace declaration because
you created the element in the wrong namespace.

If you use xsl:element to create an element, use the namespace attribute to
define what namespace you want it to be in. But in this case, you could
equally well use a literal result element.

Michael Kay