[xsl] file_size_affecting_transformation??

Subject: [xsl] file_size_affecting_transformation??
From: mankar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:22:03 +0300

Hallo,

I am generating svg files from xml source files exported from oracle using
xslt and saxon processor.Is there a possibility that the source file size
affects the success of an xsl transformation.I mean the transformation may
appear to have been completeted succesfully whithout any errors, but the
generated output, svg in my case is not rendered correctly when the source
file is considerably large.To be more specific when i try to transform a
source xml file containing geometry of one polygon, the generated svg is
absolutely correct.But when i try to transform a source xml file containing
geometry of the same polygon along with a lot of other polygons the
generated svg is not correct.Does anyone have any idea if the source file
size can affect the processor performance and degrade the result of a
transformation??

Regards
Manousos
Athens