Re: [xsl] Spotting "cousin marriages" in a tree

Subject: Re: [xsl] Spotting "cousin marriages" in a tree
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:11:03 +0100

    Please
    try this again with an input file containing just a <foo/> node.  Here
    is what I get with xsltproc:

$ saxon foo.xml keys.xsl
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>A

and if I change keys.xsl to use the msxsl namespace instead of exslt
then
  xmlns:msxsl="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt"
   extension-element-prefixes="msxsl exsl">

   <xsl:key name="k" match="a" use="@x"/>

   <xsl:template match="/">
     <xsl:variable name="v">
       <n>
         <a x="1" y="A"/>
         <a x="2" y="B"/>
       </n>
     </xsl:variable>
     <xsl:apply-templates select="msxsl:node-set($v)/*"/>

$ /c/Davidc/msxml3/msxsl foo.xml keys.xsl

< ? x m l   v e r s i o n = " 1 . 0 "   e n c o d i n g = " U T F - 1 6 " ? >

which is the same except in utf16 (and with I made spaces for null bytes:-)

David

http://www.star.net.uk