[xsl] can you select name() of attributes?

Subject: [xsl] can you select name() of attributes?
From: "Ragulf Pickaxe" <jawxml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:27:41 +0000

Hi again,

In the question earlier (Mathing attributes in two different documents), I think it drops down to the following: can you select name() of attributes in a select attribute in an xsl element?

Like:
<xsl:variable name="Attr" select="$Doc/@*"/> which selects all attributes in the Doc variable (which are text values as far as I know...?)

I want something that selects all the names of the attributes. Is something like the following possible?
<xsl:variable name="Attr" select="$Doc/@*/name()"/> or
<xsl:variable name="Attr" select="$Doc/name(@*)"/>

I want to be able to use the name of the attributes in the same way as a reqular nodeset, where I can say node-A=nodeset-B which in a nodeset is true if just one node in nodeset-B is equal to node-A.

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-|