Re: [xsl] FO error

Subject: Re: [xsl] FO error
From: joseph.a.gilvary@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 06:35:35 -0400

Ranjan,

> I am getting following error when I am using
> FO stylesheet. Any clue regarding what might be
> causing this error?
>
> [WARNING] Sum of fixed column widths 728503 greater
> than maximum specified IPD 705828

You need to set the table width and the column widths
yourself to avoid this. You can't specify columns whose
total widths exceed the width of the table itself.

Check the sizes you use for the table, too. 728503 is
a wide table, even for landscape orientation.

If you are using FOP, this is a question that's answered
on the fop-users list. Search its archives at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&r=1&w=2

I found a lot of hits in a search for "IPD table width sum"
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&w=2&r=1&s=IPD+table+width&q=b

 HTH,

 Joe