RE: [xsl] change stylesheet encoding

Subject: RE: [xsl] change stylesheet encoding
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 22:52:24 +0100

To change the encoding of any XML document:

(a) use your text editor to save it in a different encoding from the
original
(b) change the XML declaration to specify the new encoding.

You don't need to worry about numeric character references. They refer to
Unicode codepoint values, and don't change when the encoding changes.

Michael Kay