Re: [xsl] killing xslt

Subject: Re: [xsl] killing xslt
From: Colin Paul Adams <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 May 2004 05:26:54 +0100

    David> There is too much opportunity here for me to believe that
    David> someone hasn't already begun either a port of Saxon or a
    David> brand new engine that will support the 2.0 standard on
    David> .NET.

I'm (unintentionally) porting Saxon to .NET.
That is, I'm translating it into Eiffel for use within (and without)
Gobo (http://www.gobosoft.com) - the open-source portable Eiffel library.
Since Gobo support for Eiffel compilers includes ESI Envision product
(which compiles Eiffel code to the .NET platform), this means it will
be runnable on .NET.
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire