RE: [xsl] unicity different rows

Subject: RE: [xsl] unicity different rows
From: Rod Humphris - FLPTN <rod.humphris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:22:41 +0100

>Sorry, I Thought it was an english word.

It is: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=unicity

and a nice one too, but more about unity as in united than 'there's only one
of these' as in uniqueness, I think.

Sorry, completely OT but I find the misuse of English winds me up more and
more as I get older (the replacement of too with to at the moment) and
couldn't help commenting :-)

Rod