[xsl] Xsl not able to Pick XML Nodes

Subject: [xsl] Xsl not able to Pick XML Nodes
From: sundararajan.narasimman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:26:22 -0700

Hi

I have strange behaviour  experiencing with XML.

Whatever be the template rule i define for XSLT, i cannot pick or choose a
particular node from the XML ?
But the node is physicall present in the XML.
The source XML resides in the content server vignette.
The url for the source XML is the following ...

http://edgprodcma.prudential.com/edgprufn/portalinterface/Portal_Request_Processor/?PORTALID=PREA&VARID=8&REQTYPE=PAGE&PAGEID=6352
.

The problematic node in the source XML is "downloads".
I cannot pick this node using XSLT and render it.

The both XML and XSL are UTF-8 encoded.
Is is the problem with DTD Definition for that particular node ?

If someone has already faced this kind of problem, please show some light
on this !

Thanks & Regards,
Sundar