=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_RE:_[xsl]_Saxon_servlet_and_xsl:result-document_(multiple_documents)_problem?=

Subject: Re: RE: [xsl] Saxon servlet and xsl:result-document (multiple documents) problem
From: <xml4pharma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 18:42:01 +0200

Many thanks, it already helped me somewhat further.

So I did the following in my stylesheet:

<xsl:variable name="pos_as_string" select="string(position())" />
<xsl:variable name="file"
select="concat('http://localhost:8080/servlets-examples/file',$pos_as_string,'.html')"
/>
<xsl:result-document href="{$file}">
<!-- do everything needed -->
</xsl:result-document>

I also use <xsl:message> to check the value of $file
and see in the Tomcat logs:
"Creating file http://localhost:8080/servlets-examples/file1.html"
(generated by the xsl:message), and
"Writing to http://localhost:8080/servlets-examples/file1.html"
(generated by the SaxonServlet after adding FeatureKeys.TIMING
according to your suggestion).

However, nothing seems to be written.

I also deployed everything to my public Linux webserver (of course
adapting the localhost to the real URL) and did 'chmod 777
servlets-examples' to ensure that everything has write access to the
directory.

In the Tomcat loggings I see the same things ("writing to ...
messages"), but also there I see nothing created.

Any idea what I am doing wrong ?

Jozef

P.S. I did not change anything in the "new StreamResult(out)" of the
SaxonServlet as I did not entirely understand your suggestion.