[xsl] Experience with XSLT in IE6?

Subject: [xsl] Experience with XSLT in IE6?
From: Jacob Weintraub <jacobl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 00:39:37 -0500

Hi.

In a project I'm involved with, we have XML data which we transform to HTML using XSLT. The plan is to do the XSLT transform in the browser client (IE6.0 - we control the clients and can specify the required browser).

Does anyone know of any gotchas with doing this? Anyone have feedback on doing this in a production system? Are there any issues with caching (of stylesheets, xml docs, or transformed output) that you know of? Is there a site or book where I can find this kind of information (I haven't found it).

Thanks much,
Jacob