[xsl] Tag insertion problem while forming xml output

Subject: [xsl] Tag insertion problem while forming xml output
From: Dipesh Khakhkhar <dkhakhkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:26:09 -0500

<Table Name="b">
 <Column Name="l"/>
 <Column Name="m"/>
 <Column Name="n"/>
</Table>

</Tables>
</Root>

-----------------------
This is small snippet of the large input file and it has many more <Table>
tags.

I am trying to form another xml from this and the desried output is like

<Root>
<FixedTables>
 <Table Name="a">
 <Column Name="x"/>
 <Column Name="y"/>
 <Column Name="z"/>
</Table>

<Table Name="aa">
 <Column Name="xx"/>
 <Column Name="yy"/>
 <Column Name="zz"/>
</Table>

<Table Name="aaa">
 <Column Name="xxx"/>
 <Column Name="yyy"/>
 <Column Name="zzz"/>
</Table>
</FixedTables>
<VaryingTables>
<Table Name="b">
 <Column Name="l"/>
 <Column Name="m"/>
 <Column Name="n"/>
</Table>
</VaryingTables>
</Root>

---------------------------------------

I have written xsl and used conditional statement i.e. <xsl:when> (To take
care for first 3 <Table> tags in the input file) and <xsl:otherwise> (For the
rest of the <Table> tags in the input file.
But I am not able to write tags like <FixedTables>, </FixedTables>,
</VaryingTables> and <VaryingTables>, since i can't write these tags in
<xsl:choose> randomly. Further i tried to use <xsl:call-template> but still i
am not able to.

I hope i am able to explain my problem.

Can someone please suggest me how do i get the desired output?

Thanks in the anticipation that i will get some hint to solve the problem.

Regards,
Dipesh