[xsl] Re: alternative for modes

Subject: [xsl] Re: alternative for modes
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 21:09:26 +0100

"Peter Billen" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:20040212153517.C093537E78@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I thought it's based on functions of exsl (fe. exslt:node-set()) ?

Mike was referring to the main idea underlying FXSL -- it is indeed
independent of the xxx:node-set() function.

In FXSL *some* templates use exslt:node-set(), there are other templates
that don't need this extension function.

Of course, in FXSL for XSLT 2.0 no template uses a node-set() extension
function.

Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev,
FXSL developer,