RE: [xsl] Re: alternative for modes

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: alternative for modes
From: "Peter Billen" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:33:52 +0100

Indeed! We are only allowed to use XSLT1.0 functions.

However I liked the idea of higher order functions in XSLT, together with
transformation in steps ('pipes' with exslt:node-set()); I might try both
out if time permits me, imho it's a much easier and more generic way of
programming in XSLT.

Thanks,

Peter