Re: [xsl] Creating Forward/Backward HTML links from multi-file XSL processing

Subject: Re: [xsl] Creating Forward/Backward HTML links from multi-file XSL processing
From: Randolph Kahle <randy.kahle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 10:09:01 -0700

Ken,

Thank you for your reply. Very helpful. I now have it working as I need.

... and the mirror using following-sibling:: axis for the next. Note that the [1] predicate (when in a step) addresses the closest in that direction, because the axes are proximity ordered.

I did not realize the power of the [n] notation and the in-order guarantee in both the preceding-sibling and following-sibling axes.

Randy