Re: [xsl] Including inc files in xsl

Subject: Re: [xsl] Including inc files in xsl
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:52:27 +0100

Archana Rao wrote:
I am trying to include an inc file in my xsl, i tried

<!-- header contents start here <xsl:copy-of select="document('header.inc')" /> <!-- header contents end here -->

It does not seem to work.

A somewhat more specific description of what "does not seem to work" would be helpful. I suspect you expect document() to do something else than it's supposed to do. The 'header.inc' file is expected to be well formed XML. The "inc" extension suggests it's acutally more like a PHP snipped, which is most likely ignored.

You probably can get more hints if you supply a few more
details about your problem.

J.Pietschmann