RE: [xsl] Creating nested structures

Subject: RE: [xsl] Creating nested structures
From: Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:31:10 +0200

Hi,

> I am stuck trying to determine how to create nested structures from my
> transform for my xsl output.
>
> Desired output example would be
>
> Also is there a XPath method that can be employed to find a begining
> elements closing tag structure when transforming a nested xml
> input file?

XPath doesn't operate on tags, but rather on node tree.

> Example:
>
> Input xml file:
>
> <TABLE><DPROW><OBJECT>2</OBJECT><OBJECT>4</OBJECT></DPROW><TAB
> LE><DPROW><OBJECT>4</OBJECT></DRROW></TABLE></TABLE>

This transformation is so simple that I can only suggest that you take some time to learn XPath and XSLT—if you have problems after that, show use the source XML, the stylesheet so far, and the desired output.

Cheers,

Jarno - Feindflug: Glaubenskrieg