RE: [xsl] Question mark instead blank space

Subject: RE: [xsl] Question mark instead blank space
From: Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:57:29 +0200

FAQ,

>    I am getting Question mark(?) instead blank space when using
> <fo:block>&#160;</fo:block>.Can anybody help me on this?.

The program you use the view the output either (a) is reading the output using wrong character encoding, usually the case is that the output is UTF-8 and the viewer uses ISO-8859-1, or (b) the viewer has no glyph for the character in the font for NO-BREAK SPACE.

Cheers,

Jarno - God Module: Transcend (Liquid club mix by Parallel)