Re: [xsl] Get path of xsl template

Subject: Re: [xsl] Get path of xsl template
From: Andrew Watt <Andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:14:15 +0000

At 10:42 AM 1/20/2004 +0000, you wrote:
Hi Jarno,

Thanks for response.

Please excuse my terminology, I'm not very familiar with xsl.

I'm a little puzzled.  How can the XSL processor not know where the template
is yet it can resolve relative urls?

Surely, there must be some function that states the path of the xsl template
is blah?

TIA for any insight you can provide into this?

Mark

Mark,

Since you indicate that you are not familiar with XSLT terminology it occurs to me that when you refer to "template" you might mean "stylesheet". Is that possible?

Whether or not that is the case, can you explain a little more about what problem you need to solve that relates to your question?

Andrew Watt