[xsl] XSLT stylesheet for creating SVG nested block diagrams?

Subject: [xsl] XSLT stylesheet for creating SVG nested block diagrams?
From: Graham Hannington <Ghannington@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:31:19 -0000

With apologies for the "application-specificness" of this query...

I want to convert a directory tree structure (let's say I've already
transformed it into an XML file) into an SVG diagram of nested boxes, with
the directory names as the labels inside the boxes. (I'd also really like to
be able to specify an aspect ratio, so that sibling boxes in the diagram are
automatically arranged into multiple columns... hey, I can dream, can't I?
;-)

Regards,
Graham Hannington